- Trees to be exhibited shall be within the five to seven feet height range, measuring from the bottom of the handle to the top of the tip.
- No trees may be exhibited that have been sprayed with or have artificial color or other chemicals added in any manner to change the natural appearance.
- No trees may be exhibited with limbs or foliage added that did not grow naturally in place.
- Trees may be naturally grown or sheared and shaped by exhibitor.
- No holders should accompany trees. All trees will be supported in like manner.
- Trees may be cut or balled.
- Entries in each class will be limited to one per exhibitor.
- All wreaths, grave blankets and grave pillows must be made from fresh evergreens only. No artificial Christmas wreaths (made from grapevines, fabric, etc.) in this class.
Class 1 - Concolor Fir
Class 2 - Douglas Fir
Class 3 - Frazier Fir
Class 4 - Scotch Pine
Class 5 - Spruce, Blue
Class 6 - Spruce, Norway
Class 7 - Spruce, White
Class 8 - White Pine
Class 9 - Christmas wreath - decorated
Class 10 - Christmas wreath - non-decorated
Class 11 - Grave blanket
Class 12 - Grave pillow