- One loaf of quick (non-yeast) bread baked in a 8" x 4" or 9" x 5" pan and displayed on a paper plate or cardboard.
- Recipe must include at least one cup or more of the following PA grown vegetables: asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, greens, eggplant, garlic, horseradish, leeks, onion, parsley, peas, pepper, pumpkin, spinach, summer squash, zucchini, sweet corn, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, turnip or winter squash.
- Recipe must accompany the entry.
- Individual must be a Pennsylvania resident.
Judging will be based on the following criteria -
- Flavor - 25 points
- Inside characteristics (texture and doneness) - 35 points
- Overall appearance - 30 points
- Creativity - 10 points