- Open to any individual who is a Pennsylvania resident. One entry per person.
- Entry must consist of 6 dessert type buns (no dinner roles) made from scratch and displayed on a foil-covered cardboard. Plates/dishes will not be returned.
- Any entry that requires refrigeration after baking will not be accepted. No whipping cream, frozen toppings, cream cheese, custards, etc. All entries become property of the Plainfield Farmers Fair.
- Recipe printed on one side of an 8 1/2" x 11" size paper must be submitted with the entry. Include name, address and phone number on reverse side of the recipe sheet.
Judging will be based on the following criteria -
- Inside characteristics (texture and doneness)
- Overall appearance